Skip to main content

TOGETHER YET APART.

 

 

I'll hold you at your worst


Sometimes I miss you so damn much how will ever be able to tell you Idon't know. Sometimes you're there but not listening, You're there but not in my dreams. You're there but not resonating with my thoughts and feelings. You're there but not understanding my silence. You're there but not responding to "our" phrases. You're there but not mine

 You're not there for your own reasons. I miss you for all the reasons we had before. 

You must be upset i get it. You must be upset due to something i did. Or something i said or didn't say. But what good are we if we don't understand each other's silences, our words unspoken? Try me love, try. Hold my hand, come with me to the world where the sea shores nearby and we sit under a palm tree talking about anything and everything. Because loving you has been my greatest strength and talking to you is my love language. 

I need you now and forever, will you trust me? 

I need you now and ever, will you hold me ? 

I want you whole, your love, your happiness, your smile, your sadness, your sorrows, your worries, the way you look at me eyes filled with love, the way you feed me with your own hands and forgetting to do so for your ownself, the way you take me with you to places i demand to go, the way you stop at every earring shop just to give me company and wise advices approvals, the way you accept me in any form and apprearance and how i am a queen to you all the time, the way you always wait at the other end of the trial room just to see me trying 12 dresses at a time, the way you keep notes about what all i need and what all to talk about and the n number of beautiful things you do out of love. 

I can't have it anymore to see you fading away from these day by day. Because i live for them. My moments everyday are filled with moments given by you and i can't compromise. Not on your love. I cannot see yourself slowly turning out to be a different person all together with time. That's scary. 

I will do everything to get you back. The whole you. I will not miss out on every small lovely detail of ours because of anything at all. 

One day we will go someplace far away from all the distractions and you will tell me what happened between us. 

Because we will talk. 

A lot.








Comments

  1. Interesting and makes feelings to the dream,I like your writing style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post...Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you miss someone
    Depicted the words for an abstract feeling of missing someone.Great

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WORDS AREN'T ENOUGH

Being the kind of species which has been given the ability to speak, communicate and interact with others of our kind is a big advantage compared to other species we know.  We can interact with facial expressions, the various sounds we make and has meaning, we have been given the mind to use alphabets and numericals to form words and sentences. We can express what we feel through the words we form.  Often we tend to explain others about how we feel and fail to do so by saying i don't know how to explain! Or i lack the ability to.  Whereas some believe expressing has to do with the kind of person you are, always expressive since childhood? An extrovert or an introvert? And by generalizing that intriverts can't express.  Expressing has nothing to do with what kind of person he/ she has been throughout, its the form in which they choose to express.  Expressing is a natural phenomenon done by everyone in some form or the others. Some don't need words to do so, they can by simpl

I WONDER WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE NOW.

 Here is a story about two different friends, who once were close but not anymore.  I do wonder what you look like now.  The face i had watched everyday for years, is now lost to me. I haven't even kept any photographs of you, or us, or any group in which you can be seen. I still hate you. But i miss you.  I hated it that you pretended to be close to me, who pretended that I'm her special friend, who I thought misses my absence, who makes special posts on facebook tagging me with captions consisting of our nicknames, who puts whatsapp DPs with me, who paid for my food, who gave me company when I was bored. You made me feel that I'm your special friend, the one friend who you truly think of as your own. I have always craved for real connections and wanted to have a group of friends so bad that I too thought you and your "nakhres " to be included in the only group of friends I had. My group consisted of only two people, me and the other person.  I'm usually scar

EVERYTHING ABOUT: METABOLIC SYNDROME

M etabolic syndrome or insulin resistance syndrome includes a good amount of risk factors which are potential in causing health diseases related to your heart or cardiovascular system and diabetes mellitus .It includes a group of  situations or conditions which cause damages to the essential parts of our body. This often includes some of the high risk factors for early life threatening health conditions like obesity ,high blood glucose levels,abdominal fat,high blood pressure etc which if not taken care of can lead to serious issues over time. The following symptoms can classify a person having metabolic syndrome from others: 1. Obesity of males and females mostly around the belly region ad fat accumulation in the same. 2.high fasting blood sugar levels. 3.high amount of fat accumulation in the body. Causes of Metabolic Syndrome: °  Obesity is one of the major reasons for such a condition hazardous to the body. Having fat deposition in various areas of your body can lead to narrowing o